Develop skills to safeguard your critical production assets. Join our intensive 2-day training specifically designed to upskill technical employees responsible for securing ICS/SCADA systems.
Learn advanced, hands-on & practical cyber security skills.
The Applied Risk offensive security team will take participants on a deep dive training session to offer concrete insights into industrial cyber attack methodologies, helping you to effectively understand how to better mitigate risks to Operational Technology assets.
The course content utilises real-life attack scenarios and provides participants with the opportunity to interact with commonly implemented industrial devices and low-level assets using protocols such as OPC, Profinet and Modbus in addition to discussing DNP3, Ethernet/IP, MMS, WirelessHART, ISA100.11a. (Include ThreatCADET here?)
Our small class sizes have a maximum teacher-to-participant ratio of 1:9, allowing for a deeper level of interaction and assistance with hands-on lab exercises and activities so participants can get the most out the training.
Amsterdam 2-Day training courses
- Jun 10-11 2020 – Register now
- Sep 09-10 2020 – Register now
- Nov 25-26 2020 – Register now
Who should attend?
Employees responsible for securing ICS/SCADA systems and networks, such as process automation, control system and network engineers, auditing teams and IT/OT security officers will benefit greatly from this experience.
What are the key benefits?
- Gain real-life attack experience. Train offensive security skills against widely used industrial components and protocols.
- Risk-free learning. Using our OT Cyber ThreatCADET™ Mobile Training Units, develop cyber security skills in a no-risk, small scale production environment.
- Confidently assess cyber risks. Equip employees with advanced security research methodologies to identify risks and vulnerabilities.
- Expert Instructors. Learn from experienced industrial cyber security professionals with cross-industry backgrounds.
What is the price?
The price per participant is €2995 excluding VAT. If your booking is placed more than 30 days before the course takes place, you can benefit from a discounted price of €2495 excluding VAT.
Groups of three or more participants can benefit from discounted pricing, please contact us for more details.
What is the course format?
The course is delivered over two full days (9am-5pm) and spans 11 unique modules.
- Module 1: An overview, trends & threats for ICS
- Module 2: Securing Your ICS/SCADA systems
- Module 3: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Module 4: Attacking devices – Identify & exploit
- Module 5: Hacking Windows-based control systems
- Module 6: Ransomware – Delivery & impacts
- Module 7: Hacking SCADA Applications
- Module 8: Hardening Legacy OPC applications
- Module 9: Fuzzing & abusing industrial protocols
- Module 10: Firmware Reverse Engineering
- Module 11: Incident Response – Stages and tools
What is required?
Participants are required to bring their own laptops with VMware software installed. All further tools will be provided.
Why Applied Risk?
Our expert team of OT cyber security specialists are the trusted partners for critical infrastructures around the world. The goal of this training is to provide participants with the insights from their experience and to provide them with confidence to take action within their own organizations.
Join the 200+ successfully trained personnel and better prepare your organisation to face cyber threats. Sign up today!
Get in touch
Get in touch
Our unique expertise in the field allows us to help at every step in the process - from designing and developing secure industrial facilities to running and maintaining your operations. Let our OT cyber security professionals assist in enhancing the cyber resilience of your critical assets.