- 26-27 September Training is fully booked. Please see below for the next available session.
- 28-29 Nov 2018 from 09:00 till 17:00
Industrial Control Systems (including DCS, HMI, PLC, SCADA, SIS) are often poorly understood, yet they are used in the most critical environments in the world. Although they generally remain unseen they are responsible for the smooth running of our daily routines from the moment we turn on a tap in the morning, to turning off the lights at night.
This two-day course will take a deep-dive into advanced ICS security techniques and provide participants with the knowledge that they need to safely evaluate and protect these systems against emerging cyber threats.
The course will also provide methodologies through which security research may be performed against ICS devices in order to identify zero-day vulnerabilities. During the course, participants will have the opportunity to engage in real-life attacks against key ICS/SCADA components and other Industrial Control Systems, by performing activities such as SCADA firmware reverse engineering and ICS protocol fuzzing.
Day 1 - ICS Fundamentals & Attack Introduction
- ICS specific fundamentals
- Attacking devices (HMIs, RTUs, IEDs, Sensors and PLCs)
- SCADA & Historian hacking
- Attacking Industrial Firewalls
Day 2 - Attacking ICS – real-life hacking
- Reverse engineering of ICS protocols
- Firmware analysis & reverse engineering
- Incident Response
- Hands-on Hacking of Real Life Control Systems
Secure your seat for the next session by filling out out the form below!